7/09/13 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
How long Canadians can stay out of country or out of province is one of the most frequent questions asked of TIF. And though you might think it would require a simple answer, I must admit it could get a little complicated. Consequently, it’s time for an update.
4/03/14 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
One of the most valued benefits provided by Canadian travel insurers is repatriation by air—but the chronic shortage of acute care hospital beds in most Canadian provinces poses a challenge...
3/28/14 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
Hoping to experience China without the smog? That’s not too likely, judging from recent images of pedestrians trying to slice their way through haze thick enough to stop traffic. But now tourists to China can get a little protection in case they get socked in by the nation’s infamous dirty air.
- Finding Insurance Taxing? Apply for a Refund
- Trip Insurance for a European Summer: You Need It
- Going Cruising? Be Prepared if the Seas Get Rough
- Infographic: 6 Steps to Buying the Right Travel Insurance
- Sports and Travel Insurance: Coverage for Everyday Olympians
- Another Sad Story: Canadian Snowbirds Murdered in Mexico