11/27/14 • By Milan Korcok
Judging by media reports, the only time travel insurance gets space in print or on the air is when a traveller’s claim is denied, as has recently been the case with Saskatchewan’s “million dollar baby.” Then, everybody has an opinion...
11/19/14 • By Milan Korcok
Winter Texans, as snowbirds in the Rio Grande valley are called, are urged to keep a low profile and stay on their own side of the border. Right now, tempers are flaring not only because of the intensification of the Mexican drug wars...
11/12/14 • By Milan Korcok
President Obama’s vow to bypass Congress and use executive authority to enact his version of immigration reform before the end of this year could derail the hopes of Canadian snowbirds for passage of the so-called 240-day visa any time soon.
- Don’t Fear American Hospitals—Even in the Age of Ebola
- Save Money on Travel Insurance: Use Deductibles Wisely
- Ebola Warning: Travel with Care—But Travel
- Are Canadian Travel Insurers Neglecting Cruisers?
- Ebola: Danger to Travellers? Or Crisis Overblown?
- Canadian Travellers + American Hospitals = Large Claims