7/09/13 • By Milan Korcok , TIF Contributor
How long Canadians can stay out of country or out of province is one of the most frequent questions asked of TIF. And though you might think it would require a simple answer, I must admit it could get a little complicated. Consequently, it’s time for an update.
2/26/14 • By Kathleen O'Hagan , Ingle International
Snowbird, business traveller, or backpacker? Whatever your travel style, you’ll need travel insurance before your trip. But it’s no secret that choosing the right coverage can be confusing. So we designed this infographic to help make your decision a little easier.
2/19/14 • By James Daw , TIF Contributor
Anyone hoping to zip down mountains like Sochi Olympians should get ready for a pleasant surprise. Some ordinary travel medical insurance would pay for your stretcher, leg cast, or coma treatments if you happened to flip off a ski course, luge run, or ice rink while outside of Canada.
- The Five Most Romantic Travel Insurance Benefits
- Travelling By Car? Check Your Auto Insurance First
- Travel Mix-Ups: Lessons from Gerrit, Maureen, and Dave
- Border Rules Are Confusing? Surely You Jest
- Skydivers Need Insurance Too
- Mexico Still Under Security Warnings