3/17/15 • By Milan Korcok
All too often, when travel insurance claims get denied, the first thing you hear is the lament: "but my doctor gave me a clean bill of health," or "my doctor never told me my angina was unstable." And though that may be true, the claim is still denied, and the aggrieved snowbird ends up stuck with a huge medical bill...
3/06/15 • By Milan Korcok
If you have spent several months in Florida, South Texas, California, or any other sunny location, you have very likely accumulated a lot of foodstuffs, and you just can’t toss these out: they cost you money. But if you fail to declare them at the border, they could end up costing you a lot more...
2/27/15 • By Milan Korcok
“It’s too damned cold and I’m not gonna take it anymore.” Is that your state of mind right now? You're not alone. But before you head south, make sure to read these tips.
- Heed International Travel Warnings—But Don’t Stop Travelling
- Urgent Care Clinics are Coming to Snowbirds
- How to Keep Travelling while the Loonie Swoons
- How Long Can Canadians Remain in the US? And What About Those Taxes?
- Canadians in Cuba: Move Over. Guess who’s Coming?
- Terrorism in Paris. Are You Insured Against It?