7/24/14 • By Milan Korcok
All too often, travellers whose claims for out-of-country medical services are denied complain that their family doctor never told them about the contents of their medical records...
7/15/14 • By Milan Korcok
The Rio Grande Valley, winter home for thousands of Canadian and American snowbirds (also known as Winter Texans), has become the epicentre for an unprecedented surge of illegal immigrants from Central America—most of them children fleeing home due to gang-related violence...
7/11/14 • By Milan Korcok
If you’re planning an out-of-country trip with children who are not your own, you should carry documentation showing that you have parental permission to do so. Need help? Download our sample letter.
- Try Travel Insurance to Cure Airline Turbulence
- Have Travel Insurance? Be Prepared to Prove It
- Hurricane Season is Here—Part 2: Snowbirds, Pay Attention
- Hurricane Season is Here—Part 1: Protect Yourself
- Travel Over to TIF’s Facebook Page
- Tropical Virus Alert: Chikungunya in Florida and the Caribbean