2/20/15 • By Milan Korcok
Students heading for fun in the sun at spring break may not have travel insurance as their top priority—but if you're a parent, it should be yours. Here's why.
2/17/15 • By Milan Korcok
If you’re planning any offshore travel out of the western hemisphere this summer, take a good look at your World Atlas and be prepared to prune down your choices. We’re living in dangerous times, but that doesn’t mean you should cut yourself off from civilization and content yourself with backyard barbecues...
2/06/15 • By Milan Korcok
Up to now, the hospital emergency room has been the only refuge, whether for a sprained ankle or an abdominal aortic aneurysm. And how many times have you had a nagging abdominal pain, or shortness of breath—uncomfortable enough to concern you-- but not “serious” enough to send you to the ER right away, where you would spend a few, very expensive hours.
- How Long Can Canadians Remain in the US? And What About Those Taxes?
- Canadians in Cuba: Move Over. Guess who’s Coming?
- Terrorism in Paris. Are You Insured Against It?
- Are Canadian Snowbirds About to Get Plucked by Obamacare?
- You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers (Part 3)
- Travel Insurance for Dangerous Times