4/14/11 • By Milan Korcok, Editor
Since publishing our February report on how long Canadians can stay out of the country according to U.S. and provincial rules, we have been besieged by questions relating to readers’ specific situations. So let’s take another run at it, with a little more detail and updates.
5/15/13 • By Kathleen O'Hagan, Ingle International
The May long weekend is almost here! Are you one of the many Canadians heading to the cottage, visiting family, or travelling to another province? If your travels are going to take you farther away from home than usual, it might be time to think about travel insurance.
5/03/13 • By Milan Korcok, Editor
There are still a large number of Canadians who don’t buy private health insurance when they travel out of the country. Some are the 18 to 24-year olds who think they are invincible, but some 10 to 15 percent of mature and elderly travelers don’t buy it either. It is the latter group that is most puzzling because they should know better.
- Planning a Family Trip? 5 Rules for the Road
- Doctors Need Help With Travel Insurance Too.
- Travel Health Insurance: Get it, But Get it Right.
- Florida Repeals International Driver’s License Law
- 5 Reasons Why Canadians Should Buy Canadian Travel Insurance. Period.
- Not All Travel Insurance is the Same