6/19/15 • By Milan Korčok
To bystanders, the sight of sharks attacking kids playing in the North Carolina surf may have been somewhat reminiscent of your first time watching the movie Jaws some 35 years ago—except this was real. And the kids could have been your own...
6/17/15 • By Milan Korčok
In Canada, the welcome mat is out for visitors of all ages, more so than ever. But visitors need to know that as wealthy and generous as Canadians are, foreign visitors need protection against the unexpected—be it caused by a slip on the ice, a recurrence of a pesky gallbladder or kidney stone, or something worse...
6/08/15 • By Milan Korčok
The Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS), first identified in Saudi Arabia in 2012, has taken hold in South Korea, where over 1,800 schools have so far shut down, thousands have been quarantined in hospitals and homes, and six have died, with many more fatalities expected...
- International Travellers: Please Register
- The Mexican Enigma: Popular but Dangerous
- Canada-Bound? Clear Your Trip and Your Travel Insurance
- Multi-Generational Family Travel Trending Upwards
- Lessons from Nepal: Advice for Travellers
- Take a Good Look at Cuba While You Can