10/08/14 • By Milan Korcok
Sometimes I wonder if Canadian travel insurers are really aggressive enough when it comes to sizing up tomorrow’s clients and developing new products for emerging travel trends, such as cruising. According to a recent survey, more than 780,000 Canadians will be taking cruise trips this year...
9/25/14 • By Milan Korcok
Between the time I write this story and you read it—perhaps 10 or 12 hours—several people will have died of Ebola hemorrhagic fever, now more commonly known as Ebola virus disease...
9/10/14 • By Milan Korcok
Though all American hospitals are required by law to treat your medical emergency—even if you have no health insurance—they are not prevented from demanding payment or sending collectors after you if you don’t pay. And crossing the border will not protect you...
- You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers (Part 2)
- Keep Your Travel Costs Down by Planning Ahead
- Multi-Trip Annual Plans for Each Slice of the Travel Pie
- Ebola: Deadly, but Avoidable
- Travel Alert: Ebola
- Insured Travellers Can Benefit from Accessible Medical Records