1/16/15 • By Milan Korcok
It may take a little time before American tourists can fly into Cuba as easily and freely as they can into Mexico or Jamaica. But inch by inch, the doors are being pried open by U.S. government regulators seeking to normalize relations with the largest country in the Caribbean
1/08/15 • By Milan Korcok
So far as we know, none of the victims in Paris were tourists. But the repercussions of these attacks could affect travellers heading not only to France, but to any other tourist location. We are all vulnerable, and though we may think it crude or insensitive to talk about something as mundane as travel insurance at a time like this, that is precisely what we must do.
1/05/15 • By Milan Korcok
Headed to the US for the next three or four months and concerned that the rules of Obamacare (Affordable Care Act—ACA) may affect your international private travel insurance?
- Travel Insurance for Dangerous Times
- Should Canadians Invade Cuba?
- Be Prepared: Border Tracking is Here
- The “Million Dollar Baby” Awakens the Media to Travel Insurance
- Mexico in Turmoil. Tourism Soars. Go Figure.
- 240-Day Visa—On Life Support (Part Two)