8/20/14 • By Milan Korcok
Though the Canadian dollar has slumped, the number of outbound leisure trips taken by Canadians has been steadily growing and appears to be headed even higher for the 2014–2015 winter season. If you’re planning any vacations over the next 12 months, start buying now—prices are going up...
8/14/14 • By Matt Davies
Trips are like pizzas—as soon as they’re finished, you can’t help but think about your next one. This is why travel insurers offer multi-trip annual plans to cater to the needs of frequent travellers. By covering an unlimited number of trips over the course of a year, annual plans ensure you’ll be covered for each trip AND save you money...
8/07/14 • By Milan Korcok
The largest, and to date deadliest, outbreak of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) has overrun the health care capabilities and facilities of several western African nations and is stoking fears of global spread now that it has crossed the seas to America and possibly Europe. We've put together this summary of travel advisories from Canada, the US, and the UK...
- Insured Travellers Can Benefit from Accessible Medical Records
- Travel Alert for Snowbird Winter Texans
- WARNING: Bring a Consent Letter for International Travel with Kids
- You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers (Part 1)
- Try Travel Insurance to Cure Airline Turbulence
- Have Travel Insurance? Be Prepared to Prove It