10/23/14 • By Milan Korcok
With the growing number of casinos serving snowbirds in the US sunbelt, you've got to wonder about people who will recoil at the thought of paying a $250 deductible to a hospital trying save their lives. Are they the same people who will gamble twice that amount on a roll of the dice?
10/14/14 • By Milan Korcok
With Ebola reaching out across borders, international air travellers can expect increasing delays, more rigorous inspections of personal goods (checked and carry-on), intrusions into their private lives, and the humiliations that are part of having their temperatures read and their health discussed openly by people they don’t know. What a way to start or end a vacation...
10/08/14 • By Milan Korcok
Sometimes I wonder if Canadian travel insurers are really aggressive enough when it comes to sizing up tomorrow’s clients and developing new products for emerging travel trends, such as cruising. According to a recent survey, more than 780,000 Canadians will be taking cruise trips this year...
- Canadian Travellers + American Hospitals = Large Claims
- Snowbird Season Starts Now. Be Ready.
- You’ve Got Questions? We’ve Got Answers (Part 2)
- Keep Your Travel Costs Down by Planning Ahead
- Multi-Trip Annual Plans for Each Slice of the Travel Pie
- Ebola: Deadly, but Avoidable