7/09/13 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
How long Canadians can stay out of country or out of province is one of the most frequent questions asked of TIF. And though you might think it would require a simple answer, I must admit it could get a little complicated. Consequently, it’s time for an update.
12/06/13 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
Under the headline “Common Cold Could Void Travel (Insurance) Cover,” a report in Britain’s The Telegraph warns that some travel insurers in the UK are demanding more medical information than ever, especially from older travellers, driving fears that more applicants could be denied coverage, their premiums could rise, or both.
11/27/13 • By Milan Korcok, TIF Contributor
Thanks to Obamacare, international students enrolled in American colleges are at risk of losing their student health insurance, or being hit with premium increases that they, or more likely their parents, never anticipated.
- Canada and US to Share Border Data
- The Naked Truth: Too Many Canadians Travel Uncovered
- ‘Builder Bob’ has a PHD*… and a New Mission
- Just How Many Travel Insurance Claims Are Denied?
- Claim Denied! How Sonja and Others Fought Back
- Claim Denied! Summary of 7 Cases